Перейти к публикации

I’m Broke 😂💸

Рекомендованные сообщения

335d 11h 47m 2s
MrKaeF_Ez4
Vladislav
No, however, I would like to purchase it on your project. I have a well-developed deduction, I will be able to find common ground with everyone.
Ready to devote daily to the project about 2-4 h.
I usually play from 23:00 to 01:00
I live in Moscow, Russia
I have analyzed all the moderators of the project, I can make mixed conclusions about their work, many of them I am dissatisfied, as many players. On this basis, I would like to contribute to the project, as I consider myself much stronger than others.
Буду следовать всем правилам проекта и постараюсь не подводить Администрацию.
My name is Vlad, I am 17 years old. In two weeks I will be 18, I am in the 11th grade. In the next academic year I will enter international law, now I work, I have my own online store, I read books, I take psychology trainings. I am a militarist.
https://vk.com/id383402988

2 минуты назад, SprinterPoper228 сказал:

335d 11h 47m 2s
MrKaeF_Ez4
Vladislav
No, however, I would like to purchase it on your project. I have a well-developed deduction, I will be able to find common ground with everyone.
Ready to devote daily to the project about 2-4 h.
I usually play from 23:00 to 01:00
I live in Moscow, Russia
I have analyzed all the moderators of the project, I can make mixed conclusions about their work, many of them I am dissatisfied, as many players. On this basis, I would like to contribute to the project, as I consider myself much stronger than others.
Буду следовать всем правилам проекта и постараюсь не подводить Администрацию.
My name is Vlad, I am 17 years old. In two weeks I will be 18, I am in the 11th grade. In the next academic year I will enter international law, now I work, I have my own online store, I read books, I take psychology trainings. I am a militarist.

Безымянный

Зачем ты так засоряешь раздел и рофлишь над всеми?) 

You're 17 years old, don't you have anything else to do?  

3 минуты назад, KaTeP_ сказал:

Зачем ты так засоряешь раздел и рофлишь над всеми?) 

You're 17 years old, don't you have anything else to do? 

Уже 2 человек , который решил написать на английском языке😅

1 минуту назад, SprinterPoper228 сказал:

but..

ph4oh3hI-uU.jpg?size=542x70&quality=96&s

Ну так извинись, в чем проблема? 😁 «I am very sorry in front of you. I would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart, please». 

6 минут назад, umidi_ сказал:

Не в этом наборе. В прошлый раз написали и на русском и на английском 🙂

Безымянный

😭

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для дальнейших сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...